Whiteout


 This month has just been absolutely chaotic.
However, it was all for a good cause!
Being able to accomplish a huge step in life by redeeming myself of my failures and being rewarded with a good outcome has been the utmost happy period of my life!
So word of advice, never give up on anything.
 If you try hard enough for a temporary loop of bad luck, in the end you will escape as a better person more prone to never to be knocked down by whatever hits them in life.

And now that self-war has ended, I'm Back!

So during my winter break from University, I've decided to actually focus on fashion and lookbooks on my blog whilst I do makeup on my Youtube Channel.

This was the attire I had when I first received my Adidas NMDs Blackout in the mail. I fell in love with them in first sight. They may see abit overwhelming at first but styling all black shoes along with black socks can never go wrong.







Clothing:
White Cardigan - French Connection
Skirt - American Apparel (not visible in photos)
Inner Top - Miss Shop
Watch - Fifth Watches
Lit Snapback - Culture Kings


Thanks for reading!! 
Bye for now
Please check out:
 
Instagram

Post a Comment